Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothers Day

Well thats a non starter, son is still in the depths of Duvet land and doubt if hell reach summit till this afternoon. Daughter is making me card at some point..well thats that.

At minute we are watching some sort of universe programme..looking at stars that are different to years...ago  and let me digress for a minute not that Im digressing really as  I have yet to start a topic. Now talking about constellations..ok I wasnt but I am now so pay attention just in case it makes senses ( at this point I will pause a minute to let those people who know me pick themselves up off floor and stop the hysterics as its very off putting) right if we are ready to carry on.. talking about constellations...what were they called before we gave them all the roman gods/godesses names ( OK some might be Greek but its all greek to me..sorry couldn't resist that) anyway they are called something else by Native Americans and aboriginal people and they probably ave more interesting names and who decided they were shaped like archers , lions etc. The only one I know is Orions belt and the Plough which doesnt look like a plough in this day and age...I mean with technology how it is and the advances in machinery it is better to called it flag although I have a funny feeling its called a pan somewhere though actually looks like an axe to me. And Orions belt could just as easily be traffice lights although I think there is a European country that has traffic lights in a triangle (Might be wrong there).
They are also discussing the meteor hitting Russia. Apparently if it had been a different trajectory and different year it would have hit UK

OK on another subject Ive decided to go contract phone ( dragged his lordship into phone shop so they can technically bamboozle him and he can drool over phones) now Ive a smaller sim card..a nanosim instead of microsim!!!! and need an adapter. Also got new phone number..yeah yeah I know I can keep old one but Ive now got new one...so all Ive got to remember is who I need to give number to apart from friends ( yes I have a couple honest)

We have snow..its wrong kind of snow..it being wet and drizzly so everything looks dirty..I have a feeling that there is some washing on line but as its my sons he can go and fetch it in..I'll lend him torch :-) (nope still havent found emocions.

Right you can all go now and enjoy your Mothers day ( i'll sit in corner sulking and spitting feathers )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment